Want to work with some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications, integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It is an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Monitor and manage the operational performance of a supplier panel in terms of quality (in collaboration with Supplier Quality Assurance) and logistics.
- Manage the action plans with suppliers in the event of recurrent performance drift, until there is a return to an acceptable level of performance
- Obtaining and concluding the implementation of improvement plans with suppliers, enabling them to perform at desired level
- Guaranteeing the consistency of improvement actions initiated by all the parties in the supply chain responsible for the suppliers
CA Job Code: ASC012-P3-11-CA
Salary Range: $121,102 - $132,842
Managing the quality and logistics performance of the panel suppliers in coordination with the procurement, supplier quality and purchasing teams
- Defining and coordinating the monitoring plan. Validating its implementation with the procurement and supplier quality teams. Validating the risk analyses and associated actions. Measuring and analyzing the efficiency of the monitoring and ensuring that it is capitalized upon and continuously improved
- Planning, coordinating and possibly conducting the following audits and assessments with suppliers: Capacity, Production Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Process, etc. and ensuring that they are successfully concluded
- Conducting monthly consolidation of supplier performance. Ensuring the consistency of the measures taken by the suppliers. Establishing, distributing and sharing the scorecard
- Conducting internal supplier performance coordination reviews. Coordinating and monitoring internal action plans and action plans with suppliers and terminating them once the results are achieved and lasting
- Steering the supplier action plans in the event of recurrent malfunctions. Validating the corrective action requests and responses of suppliers in the event of recurrent and/or major incidents (supply chain crisis, quality alert, etc.)
- In the framework of the contract coordinating the improvement actions of suppliers by: defining the objectives on a half-yearly basis; incorporating the contextual elements of the supply chain.
Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or Scientific Discipline or equivalent;
- 5+ years of applicable experience in contact with suppliers;
- Knowledge of aviation community and requirements associated with industry.
- Previous experience working with and/or for a foreign held company. French language skills a plus.
Specificity of the job
Local and domestic travel expected in support of various suppliers and company locations, approximately 15-30%
Locate your future workplace
1733 Alton Parkway CA 92606
California United States