Want to work with some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications, integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It is an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
• Support new product development by maintaining project plans and schedules in accordance with customer technical requirements.
• Responsible for the design, development, and testing of pilot control systems, control panel assemblies, throttle control systems, and related flight control products.
• Implement design changes through ECOs and ADCNs. Evaluate design change requests for relevance and correctness.
• Develop, design, and modify products to the defined requirements including analysis, laboratory tests, simulation, and field evaluation to assure compliance to project and customer and industry requirements; prepare the documents required to define the products and show verification of analytics.
• Provide technical assistance to all internal departments, suppliers, and customers as it relates to the product.
• Create and implement test procedures (ATP, QTP, DTP) for products based on product requirements and customer specifications.
• Work with other engineering disciplines (mechanical, systems, optics, quality, and manufacturing) to accomplish cross-functional designs and integration of designs.
• Lead inter-departmental and external program design reviews.
• Routinely interact with customers, suppliers, and regulatory authorities.
Annual Salary Range: $122,000 - $170,000
Skills & Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in an Engineering discipline (Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace preferred)
• Systems engineering processes
• Aircraft-related industry standards for systems development (DO-160, DO-254)
• Experience with PDM/PLM systems (Enovia)
• Interest in aircraft systems and operations
• The position requires strong interpersonal skills, high degree of comfort with ambiguity, good project discipline, excellent oral and written communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, be able to multi-task, manage unplanned events, and take advantage of opportunities and events to achieve results that exceed expectations
Specificity of the job
• There is a potential for some domestic and international travel.
Locate your future workplace
1833 Alton Pkway CA 92606
California United States