• Optimize inventory level to ensure on-time parts availability to various customers (Kitting, Order completion, New production, Front office). Help develop and maintain the accuracy of SAP parameters.
• Ensure raw material is procured to support operation variations and delivered in line with customer expectations
• Manage customer satisfaction by using different reports extracted from the ERP.
• Communicate daily with internal/external repair shops and corporate site in France in order to ensure material delivery will meet requirements and find alternate solutions if on-time delivery will not be met.
• Control new and repaired flow of materials by launching parts to the appropriate repair center based on repair needed
• Maintain system accuracy for new and used material.
- Manage item master data in SAP.
- Maintain purchase orders accuracy.
- Monitor date delivery from suppliers to ensure accuracy.
• Work closely with the material planning analyst to maintain a target of stock for serviceable and repairable parts
• Manage parts at obsolescence and induction through SAP extractions and item master.
• Assist in the optimizing of inventory levels by taking into account usage and value to meet operational target.
• Contribute to achieve a 95% service rate for spare parts and standard exchanges as well as a 98% for AOG orders.
• Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) and a minimum of five years of related hands-on experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience in planning Management, MRP, DRP or product specific forecasting in a manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge in planning and forecasting systems (MRP/DRP/ERP/CRM) and experience in the implementation of such system.
• Proficient in MS Excel.
• Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing, Kanban and other visual Pull Systems, and workflow processes.
• Demonstrated success in leading a Lean organization utilizing High Performance teams and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations that must be interpreted, adapted and applied to the unique requirements of the organization and process.
• Well organized with strong analytical abilities. Attention to detail. Self-motivated. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively on a cross-functional team. Excellent project management skills.
• Prior experience in Aviation Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Operations and understanding of aviation certifications, regulations, and standardization is preferred.
• This position regularly communicates with the corporate office, as well as front office.
• Knowledge of French language and culture is appreciated.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
• The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet
• Travel – approximately 30-40% Domestic and International
Locate your future workplace
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
Texas United States