Want to work with some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Then Safran is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world. Employing some of the most talented and dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Safran as the place to build a rewarding career while helping create and deliver communications, integration and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It is an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Safran.
Summary of Job Purpose:
Responsible for providing actions to resolve technical issues and requirements from service centers, functional groups and end-users. Manage/provide support for special projects, works with cross-functional disciplines across the enterprise to ensure timely solutions to critical customer needs. Provide needed test equipment and/or technical guidance to support capability restoration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide assistance in one or more disciplines within Information Technology (e.g. business and technical applications.)
• Assists with providing basic desktop and system support to end-users.
• Assists with installation of basic hardware, software, operating systems and network hardware.
• Assists in storing and retrieving data of system capabilities and operation performance.
• Collaborating with other Information Technology teammates and assisting, as needed, with IT projects and initiatives.
• Performs all duties and actions in a safe and environmentally responsible manner at all times, including following all Health Safety and Environment policies and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned including helping other areas of the Information Technology department
• Knowledge in printer configuration and maintenance
• Knowledge in computer maintenance
• Ability to detect and troubleshoot network problems
• Familiarity with desktop support
• Ability to interpret layout drawings
• Knowledge in safe lifting techniques
• Knowledge in Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows XP, 7, 10)
• Knowledge in network cable installation
• High school diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum of 1 year of relevant information technology experience
• Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
• Ability to self-manage with minimum supervision
• Good oral and written communication
• Good time management
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
• Undergraduate courses in related fields
• AA/AS degree in related field
Locate your future workplace
2802 Safran Drive TX 75052
Texas United States