Summary of Job Purpose:
- Leads a multi disciplinary, customer-focused business team to accomplish organizational objectives through coordinated company efforts.
- Serves as a liaison for customer-to-company interface on organizational performance.
- Establishes and implements tactical and operational plans to achieve organizational objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines projects and specific outcome measures for a cross-functional team identified with a major business segment(s).
- Cross-functional responsibility for various specialty disciplines.
- Acts as the business segment advisor to executive team concerning specific detail on business segment performance and contractual obligations.
- Provides business segment direction in developing priorities across multiple projects.
- Frequent contact with customers and across internal departments concerning business segment and proposal efforts.
- Has primary responsibility for business segment status reporting to identify and resolve potential problems and insure contract and schedule commitments are met.
- Directly involved in the development of major proposals and contracts and participate in negotiations with impact to sales volume and earnings.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health and environmental regulations as prescribed by law, company's policies and regulations requirements. Pro-active in the Safran HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipments).
Physical Requirements :
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
- Knowledge of business development, manufacturing operations, and program management functions that would typically be obtained through a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline, or eight or more years of progressive experience within that specialty.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the described role and responsibilities and obtain the desired results.
- Four or more years of team and project leadership requiring advanced planning and organizational skills.
- Thorough knowledge of and background in controlling development and/or mature programs/projects.
- Thorough understanding of business and financial plans and controls, contractual terms and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results and meeting organizational objectives.
- Capable of assessing and developing individual team skills and capabilities.
- Able to create and maintain enthusiasm for new and challenging goals.
- Serves as a role model by promoting new ideas and positive change.
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability.
- An advanced degree or a professional designation may be preferred.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.
10.19.2021 Customer services and support
Customer Service Representative - Military
Grand Prairie, Texas
10.05.2021 Customer services and support
Sales and Support Account Administrator
Grand Prairie, Texas