Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 36 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
The Supervisor, Repair Station assists the Manager, Repair Station with the planning, implementation, issuing, processing, and tracking repair orders with all necessary documentation for aircraft interior parts in need of repair. This role is also responsible for coordinating status of parts by working with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality departments to resolve any issues that jeopardize the timely arrival of materials or departure of repaired parts ensuring on time delivery to the customer.
Summary of Duties:
• Adhere to company specifications, work instructions, engineering prints and work orders
• Ensure proper documentation of the materials used in the process to maintain traceability
• Update performance metrics and communicate status to Repair team
• Assist with Planning, identifying and coordinating resources required
• Coordinate root cause corrective action and recovery plan is defined and executed
• Process Warranty-repair orders/ Claims/ Return Material Authorization customer returns
• Communicate with the other departments to resolve any issue that compromises the promised delivery date of the repaired part
• Assist with publication of visual metrics, presentations and reports, including project review presentations
• Serve as a secondary Repair Station contact for customers with any inquires; including keeping the customer informed of the part's expected ship date
• Facilitate weekly meetings to identify priorities and set targets for execution
• Manage and provide direction to the repair technicians
• Ensure 5S compliance in their designated area
• Ensure that orders have been entered into Safran MRP system
• Support follow up with other Safran repair sites & vendors to ensure on time part delivery
Salary Range: USD 64,500 - 100,760
Computer Skills: Proficiency with Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
• Previous experience in planning or managing projects
• Basic knowledge of program management methodologies
• proven ability to manage a repair station
• Ability to develop, lead, motivate working teams
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, proficient ability to solve problems
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Specificity of the job
May require some travel.
Locate your future workplace
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California United States