Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us. We actively contribute to social inclusion and equal opportunity by integrating underserved communities and promoting diversity throughout our companies.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
The job of the Inside Sales Director is to lead all activities associated with the Inside Sales Aftermarket Front Office and AOG teams. Reporting to the General Manager / Sr. VP; the Inside Sales Director is responsible for managing all aspects of the Inside Sales Departments (including Front Office and AOG.) Major duties include providing management communications to the Sales Department, training & coaching the Inside Sales and AOG Representatives, monitoring and reporting on Front Office Operations and managing the AOG process.
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand customer base.
• Establish relationships with key customers and have a full understanding of the market, Aftersales department, processing orders, corresponding with customers, and ensuring order fulfillment.
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
• Reporting on forces that shift tactical plans and strategic direction of accounts
• Carrying out managerial responsibilities, monitoring utilization of projects and efficiency of employees; ensuring customer problems are solved quickly; and performing other tasks as needed.
• Manage all efforts by the company's entire Inside Sales and AOG teams, strategically planning and launching new products or services while ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for creating and communicating sales goals and ways to achieve those goals.
• Prepare reports, build mutually beneficial relationships, and oversee new employee training and continued training for current employees.
• Keeps their team motivated since sales roles can be stressful, competitive, and demanding.
• Works closely with other senior-level leaders and other key Aftermarket roles to execute strategies and achieve sales targets.
Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, or other similar discipline strongly preferred (will consider strong experience in lieu of formal education)
Experience: 10 years progressive experience selling products to the aerospace industry
Computer Skills: Excellent computer skills and proficiency in MS Office applications
• Experience managing inside sales reps and customer support technical engineers
• Experience in Financial results and budget preparation
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, organization, leadership and problem-solving skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills; and skills in fiscal management and budget preparation
• Flexible, goal-oriented and highly organized
• Must be able to investigate and analyze problems, make sound judgments and solve problems in a timely fashion.
• Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as an Inside Sales executive or Inside Sales manager
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Specificity of the job
Traveling my be required.
Locate your future workplace
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California United States
- © Safran