Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
· Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
· Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
The Customer Service Representative requires a high level of internal customer engagement, plus the capability to coordinate successful integrated product offerings. The Customer Service Representative works in coordinating, supporting and improving the commercial process and positively influence customer happiness. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating day to day activity for customer requests, processes customer orders and quotes, and maintains front line communication with the customers. They update changes of order dates and ensure adherence with contractual obligations. The Customer Service Representative is accountable to performance KPIs used to monitor department performance. Additional responsibility includes escalation of customer issues to the Manager as needed.
1. Ensure sales orders are processed accurately and entered within a timely manner using company ERP system
2. Partner with the Integrated Project Team (IPT) to ensure customer orders are processed correctly
3. Validate entered order information by checking against customer purchase orders
4. Maintain a Purchase Order (PO) entry tracker to provide visibility to the Contracts and Accounting teams
5. Review aging report weekly, provide updates to the Accounts Receivable department regarding past dues accounts
6. Fulfill a coordinating role between the customer and all relevant internal stakeholders (sales, engineering/PD, qualification/certification, finance) that potentially have impact on the customer satisfaction
7. Coordinate order and shipping related matters with production, planning, shipping and responsible stakeholders
8. Coordinate customer complaint handling in cooperation with the department manager
9. Educate internal customers and departments on customer characteristics in order to improve sales and profitability
10. Proactively approach Safran customers to improve relationship
11. Perform all other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of data entry and customer service experience
Computer: Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge and understanding of basic ERP/MRP functions and applications is preferred.
Other Skills: High attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. Excellent problem solving and organizational skills. Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally. Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work within tight deadlines
Description: Mid/Intermediate-Level position within job role.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Specificity of the job
Traveling may be required
Locate your future workplace
7330 Lincoln Way CA 92841
California United States
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran