The Program Administrator is responsible for providing the tools and reports necessary to
manage all commercial aspects of a project from proposal stage to completed program. Provide overall Program Management support by tracking program costs, facilitating financial transactions, and entering and managing data entry in ERP system. Provide support utilizing MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Outlook.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The Program Administrator's responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate with engineering, operations and marketing personnel to prepare and assist in the development of proposals in response to customer requests.
• Work with Customers to secure contract/PO coverage.
• Maintain Projects in ERP system by collecting proposal and bid sheets and then entering into system with budgets, milestones, contract terms, etc.
• Responsible for all areas of job costing including reviewing and entering all labor transactions, subcontractor invoices, travel expenses and other charges against projects.
• Responsible for tracking all projects in ERP system with program descriptions, billing milestones, budgets, revenue, cost codes, contract terms, projected margins, etc. Provide Program Management with commercial reports (Project Status).
• Manage invoicing and billing process
• Enter Customer Orders, maintain schedules, shipping and billing information
• Prepare written correspondence, meeting minutes, and customer presentations
• Prepare and support internal program and customer milestone meetings.
Annual Salary USD $43,120 – $67,760
Why Should You Join Us?
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits includes health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off, Safran Perks with BenefitHub – Employee Discounts & Rewards Marketplace for consumer products/services and more!
Program Administrator shall possess, at a minimum, a two (2) year college degree (engineering field preferred) or equivalent experience with emphasis on job costing, customer service, and
ERP systems. Candidates must possess excellent organizational, communication, and multitasking skills along with the necessary skills to perform the Program Administrator function within the guidelines of NAT's Quality System.
Program Administrator should possess technical aptitude.
• Primarily office work
• Consistent use of computer keyboard and monitor
• Occasional bending, climbing, grasping and lifting.
• Occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds.
Safran-Northwest Aerospace Technologies, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Locate your future workplace
415 Riverside Rd. WA 98201
Washington United States