Engineering & Quality Intern will help the Engineering/Quality department with continuous improvement projects and production support.
Summary of Duties:
• Document and follow-up internal and external non-conformities.
• Support quality engineers during FAI (first article inspection) process.
• Participate on continuous improvement projects to reach established goals and go beyond.
• Assist in collecting, analyzing, and performing data entry on relevant quality performance indicators.
• Provide Quality and Engineering support to Production as needed.
• Support Engineering on new programs as well on sustaining activities.
• Work with 2D drawings and 3D models using CAD software.
• Participate in regular Quality and Engineering meetings as required.
• Create, review and revise technical documents such as Test Plans, Test Reports and General Procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Troubleshoot and work as a member of the team to solve problems.
Candidates for positions with Safran Ventilation Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Ventilation Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 425.583.0810. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by
Education: Actively enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in a technical field of study such as mechanical, electrical, material science, industrial or aerospace engineering as a junior or senior level student.
• Proficiency in MS Office software.
• Working knowledge of CAD software, CREO Parametric preferred.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Familiarity with safe operation of basic hand tools and equipment.
• Acquire an understanding manufacturing, quality and engineering processes through on the job training.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving skills.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Working knowledge of LabVIEW preferred
Salary Range: USD 33,380 - 52,460
Locate your future workplace
7501 Hardeson Road 98203 WA
Washington United States