Position Summary: The Electrical Shop Lead is responsible for follow process and procedures for product assembly. This position is responsible for the overall performance and training of the Assembly area.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintaining a qualified and adequate workforce.
• Maintaining the appropriate equipment and fixtures to support NAT's manufacturing programs.
• Responsible for the quality and the completion of all parts on schedule.
• Identifying schedule conflicts and other parts issues and develop effective solutions.
• Involvement in make-buy decisions.
• Verifying the accuracy of a Bill of Materials (BOM);
• Properly create and close Job Orders,
• Create work assignments to individuals;
• Assemble/install components into furniture.
• Assemble components such as connectors, wire bundles and wire kits.
• Responsible for keeping the work area clean and safe.
• And any other duties assigned by the Production supervisor.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
The Electrical Shop Lead shall possess a High School diploma or GED.
• Preferably 5 years' experience in an aerospace manufacturing environment.
• Leadership experience preferred.
• An FAA A&P certificate is desirable but not required.
• ERP experience preferred.
• Skills/Abilities: Ability to communicate orally with others, (subordinates, management, vendors)
• Troubleshooting/problem solving
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task effectively, and work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Able to perform basic mathematic calculations
• Understanding of customer's expectations
• Understand drawings, specification and follow written procedures.
• Primarily office work, primarily manufacturing environment.
• Some bending, climbing, grasping and lifting.
• Occasional lifting of up to 35 pounds.
• Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for safe conduct on the manufacturing floor and to meet job responsibilities
• Ability to distinguish between the color spectrums.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated Cabin Interiors, Catering Systems and Cargo Equipment.
10.12.2021 Manufacture / assembly and repair
Equipment Repair Technician
10.01.2021 Manufacture / assembly and repair
Electrical Mechanic 2