The ideal candidate will be responsible for reviewing data and documents to prepare analysis and recommendation pertaining to the valuation, repair and sale of CFM56 engine material. This position will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
• Assist in the preparation, review and completion of the engine valuation.
• Assist in the management of the engine disassembly process and in the selection and repair of the removed material.
• Prepare and organize files with the Program Manager to accomplish company tactical objectives.
• Communicate progress, status and issues to the appropriate departments.
• Assist the Program Manager in various administrative tasks as necessary.
• Assist the Repair Managers, Purchasing Manager and Consignment Manager with accomplishing company tactical objectives and with supporting temporary workload increases.
• Continuously strive to strengthen and refine department effectiveness.
• Well organized, critical thinking, ability to analyze technical data.
• Ability to work under pressure and on multiple projects at the same time.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Sound technical judgment.
Preferred Education and Experience
• Recent college graduate preferred.
• Associate degree from an accredited university or college, or a high school diploma with at least 4 years of experience in aviation/aerospace.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
• General knowledge of the aviation industry rules, standards and requirements.
• Capable of preparing, coordinating, and maintaining accurate detailed documentation
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
Specificity of the job
No Travel Required
Locate your future workplace
3051 W Airfield Drive, Suite 100 TX 75261
Texas United States