Reporting to the VP of Programs, the primary responsibility of this position is to develop, promote and execute a range of services tailored to engine shops, airlines and lessors to provide them value services and create long term mutually beneficial partnerships.
• Manages all the consignment material, including internal and external performance reporting
• Manages all consignment contracts negotiation, proper and timely xecution and performance.
• Identify customer needs and propose ideas on how to address them.
• Develop with the rest of the commercial team a detailed strategy to deploy the range of service offering, including marketing and commercial pitch.
• Develop activity reports and associated metrics to report to the VP of Programs and Commercial team.
• Execute and report on the services that have been agreed upon with the customers.
• Develop a close relationship with all CFM56-5B and -7B engine shops in the world to gain access to their surplus material and capture the material needed by the company.
• Analyze the proposed material versus market supply and demand and offer a purchase or consignment option for the material.
• Negotiate price and package deals with the source of the material.
• Review paperwork associated with the purchased products to ensure it meets CFMM standards.
• Extend POs and track the timely receipt of the material.
• Resolve problems to ensure smooth, lean, scalable and durable activities.
• Very organized
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail and process-oriented mindset
• Creative, problem solver
• High level of personal integrity
• Customer focused
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
• Advanced level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Experience in MicroStrategy software would be a plus
• Sound business acumen
This job operates in a professional office environment.
Specificity of the job
Travel is up to 10-20%, including internationally.
Locate your future workplace
3051 W Airfield Drive, Suite 100 TX 75261
Texas United States