Who We Are:
Greenpoint Technologies, a proud member of the Safran Cabin family, designs, engineers, manufactures and installs the best aircraft interiors in the world, focusing on luxury interiors.
Why Should You Join Us?
We have so much to offer you! As a member of the Safran family, our employees enjoy a trusting, supportive and positive work environment. This is a company where you can grow and advance and find yourself looking forward to Monday so that you can get back at it! We give you our best - excellent benefits, a 401(k) plan with a generous match, competitive pay, and a chance to work with and learn from the very best in the business. We also offer the opportunity for a rich and diverse career across over 300 job fields and international sights. There are no limits to where you can go!
Our job opportunities are driven by growth, not by turnover. We have huge new contracts, and we are hiring to support those. We are in it for the long haul. People love working here!
We are a diverse, inclusive, empowered, people-first culture and workplace, making Greenpoint Technologies a great place to work.
The corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Engage for the Future, is based on four pillars: decarbonizing aviation, being an exemplary employer, exemplifying responsible industry, and affirming our commitment to society. In response to the urgent climate challenge, Safran has an ambitious policy to support the transition to carbon-neutral aviation by 2050, involving all our teams in the solutions. At The Safran Companies, we are passionate employees who work together for a sustainable future.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a Test Engineer to create beautiful Aircraft interiors for VIP's and Heads of State. Imagine designing 4000 sq. ft of LUXURY home in the SKY!!!
• Coordinate electrical/mechanical engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, telemeter, record, and reduce test data
• Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and the sequences and phases of test operations
• Design and fabricate testing and test control apparatus and equipment; and direct electrical/mechanical technical personnel on the use of the testing equipment
• Exercise control over operational, functional, and performance phases of tests
• Confer with scientific, engineering, and technical personnel to resolve testing problems such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data and data interpretation
• Analyze and interpret test data; prepares technical reports including test plans and service bulletins for use by electrical/mechanical engineering, certification, and management personnel
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree (B.S) in engineering, minimum of 5 years relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and expertise. Aviation background and aircraft interior experience preferred
• Working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting/Design using AutoCAD and/or Design Software
• Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following fields: structural, electrical, or mechanical system design and testing
• Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
• Apply mathematical operations to such tasks as frequency distribution, determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis
• Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Across all team members, no matter where they work at Greenpoint, we are looking for people who are:
• Team Oriented
• Process Focused
• Open & Honest in their Communication
• Quality Minded
• Persistent and who honor commitments
Where We Work:
Our Bothell, Washington facility is the heart of Greenpoint. From engineering to supply chain, to sales to finance, and everyone in between, we work together in the spirit of continuous improvement. And we always remember to have a little fun, too!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Greenpoint Technologies is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
Candidates for positions with Greenpoint Technologies must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic In Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Cabin is a world leader in fully integrated cabin interiors, catering systems and cargo equipment.
- © Safran