Works efficiently to provide technical support in drafting, design and data manipulation as directed by assigned lead engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Accomplishes drawing pickups and corrections as directed by engineers.
• Collects and manipulates data as directed by engineers.
• Collaborates and communicates with the lead engineer to keep informed of task progress.
• Provides technical and engineering support.
• Reviews and gains comprehension of engineering drawings.
• Prepares presentations in PowerPoint.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Greenpoint Core Competencies
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Hourly: USD $15.75-$24.48
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Minimum of a high school diploma and active enrollment in an engineering program affiliated by an accredited four-year college or university required.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work outside of core business hours as required.
Locate your future workplace
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington United States