Supports the development of Government and VIP strategies and manages keys phases of the proposal process to meet sales objectives. Provide professional guidance and support to the Sales team. Manages the internal activities of the organization's business development efforts in the VIP, Government and Military markets for interior completions, refurbishments, maintenance and manufacturing opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Writes, prepares and reviews proposals and correspondence letters for correctness and acceptability with regard to customer requirements.
• Reviews customer statements of work, requests for quotes and supporting documentation with proposal team to define the proposal response documentation and format.
• Facilitates and prepares proposal responses by acting as the liaison between departments and by following the 30102 Prepare and Submit Proposals process.
• Maintains Customer Relationship Management (CRM) data, including contacts, leads, opportunities and proposal activity.
• Coordinates with Design for visual elements to support proposal response as required.
• Prepares monthly CRM sales report for management.
• Develops and leads select sales opportunities to ensure an appropriate strategy is followed up to contract negotiation.
• Develops leads, maintains relationships and assists in the negotiation process and closing of contracts.
• Builds key and strategic customer relationships that support strategic objectives.
• Participates in assigned duties per the marketing plan, to strengthen customer relationships and lead generation.
• Contributes to a positive work atmosphere by displaying productive behavior and communication focused on building effective working relationships with customers, clients, coworkers and management.
• Represents Company at trade shows as needed.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Job Core Competencies
• Cooperation – Establishes and maintains effective relations, exhibits tact and consideration, displays positive outlook and pleasant manner, offers assistance and support to co-workers, works cooperatively in group situations and works actively to resolve conflicts.
• Planning & Organization – You prioritize and plan work activities, you use time efficiently, you plan for additional resources, you integrate changes smoothly, you sets goals and objectives, and you work in an organized manner.
• Sales Skills – You achieve sales goals, you overcome objections with persuasion and persistence, you initiate new contacts, you maintain customer satisfaction, you maintain records, and you promptly submit information
Greenpoint Core Competencies
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability - Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative - Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor's degree and ten years related Aerospace experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Engineering degree and aircraft interior industry experience preferred, strong maintenance background with a focus on refurbishments and reconfigurations desirable.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex customer request for quotes and generate concise responses that promote Greenpoint and adhere to the customer's proposal requirements.
• Working knowledge of CRM Database software; Accounting and Sales Management software packages; and Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally as part of an established and growing team.
• Strong writing and organizational skills.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Strong communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work extended overtime as required.
• Ability and willingness to travel as required. Extensive national and international travel required (as high as 50%). Ability to travel over weekends.
Specificity of the job
Ability and willingness to travel as required. Extensive national and international travel required (as high as 50%). Ability to travel over weekends.
Locate your future workplace
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington United States
- © Safran