Provides Document Control support including the release of engineering drawings, documents and supplier data needed in support of project requirements by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Classifies, files, audits, receives, distributes, tracks and maintains system of classified and unclassified documents according to established procedures and standards for security and document organization.
• Compiles and maintains control records and related files to release drawings and engineering documents to manufacturing and other operating departments.
• Examines documents, such as drawings, change orders, and specifications to verify completeness and accuracy of data.
• Confers with document originators or engineering and certification liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
• Scans, prints paper copies and creates CD's and other digital media
• Accurately records drawing and document data into an MS Access database.
• Releases drawing and document data using project lifecycle management system software
• Creates and maintains drawing and document files.
• Utilizes MS Office software for productivity tasks, such as send/receive emails with attachments.
• Maintains Excel spreadsheets and other document storage related functions.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties as assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Greenpoint Core Competencies
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications – Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, and keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability – Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative – Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit, and puts success of team above own interests.
• Work Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Job Core Competencies
• Planning and Organization – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, integrates changes smoothly, sets goals and objectives, works in an organized manner.
Summary of Education, Experience & Certification
Bachelor's (B.A.) degree and two years of administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance.
• Willingness to perform a variety of assigned tasks.
• Demonstrated experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access. Teams, OneNote, OneDrive and PowerPoint), and MS Outlook
• Demonstrated data entry experience.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and reports.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization and organize and facilitate meetings to discuss technical issues.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously while maintaining positive and professional demeanor.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Locate your future workplace
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington United States
- © Safran