Provides administrative support to VP of Engineering, Engineering management and Engineering team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintains engineering planning, budgeting and tracking tools and data.
• Maintains and updates department processes and procedures.
• Prepares flow charts, organization charts and drawing trees.
• Prepares presentation materials for State of the Point and engineering meetings.
• Prepares correspondence, reports and materials.
• Administer minor change filings with Federal Aviation Administration.
• Maintain master Supplemental Type Certificate files and Federal Aviation Administration designee records including renewal letters and authorizations.
• Track, schedule and document required Business Management System training.
• Answers and appropriately handles various telephone calls.
• Coordinates and sets up meetings.
• Creates, transcribes, and distributes meeting agendas and minutes.
• Maintains hard copy and electronic filing systems.
• Provides follow up on action/outstanding items.
• Coordinates project-based work.
• May assist in meet and greets.
• Orders and makes arrangements for catering services as needed.
• Prepares, sends, receives and routes packages.
• Maintains fax and copy machines and assists users. May send faxes or route incoming faxes.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary.
• Assists with data entry and special projects for other departments as requested.
• Serves as back-up for Reception desk as needed.
• Serves as back-up for Document Control releases and filing.
• Maintains regular attendance including being at work, being on time to work and working full shifts.
• Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Greenpoint Core Competencies
• Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and accepts constructive criticism/feedback and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Communications - Expresses ideas and thoughts effectively in verbal and written form, exhibits good listening and comprehension, and keeps others informed and uses appropriate communication methods.
• Dependability - Responds to requests for service and assistance, follows instruction and responds to management direction, takes responsibility for own actions and doing the best job possible, keeps commitments, and maintains reliable attendance.
• Initiative - Sets and achieves challenging goals, demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles, measures self against standard of excellence, recognizes and acts on opportunities, and takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
• Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities, exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views, gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Work Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, displays commitment to excellence, looks for ways to improve and promote quality, applies feedback to improve performance, and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Job Core Competencies
• Customer Service – Displays courtesy and sensitivity, manages difficult or emotional customer situations, meets commitments, responds promptly to customer needs and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Planning & Organization – Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently, plans for additional resources, integrates changes smoothly, sets goals and objectives, and works in an organized manner.
• Attendance & Punctuality – Schedules time off in advance, begins working on time, keeps absences within guidelines, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent, and arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
• Self Management - Regulates impact of own emotions upon others, remains focused and energized under stress, accepts criticism and recovers quickly from setbacks, and projects realistic self-confidence in abilities.
Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school and minimum of three years of administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Employees working on programs subject to International Traffic in Arms Regulations must qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, a Permanent Resident who does not work for a foreign company/foreign government/foreign governmental agency or organization, or a political asylee for legal compliance purposes.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience with Internet tools, Email and Microsoft Outlook.
• Advanced Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word skills.
• Basic Visio and MS Project skills.
• Ability to develop spreadsheets, database, charts, graphs, formulas and pivot tables.
• Ability to understand and resolve process issues.
• Ability to work well independently and cross-functionally, demonstrating a high-level of customer service.
• Strong communication, time-management and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time, use hands to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and have close/color vision ability to adjust focus.
• Ability to travel as required.
• Ability to work overtime as required.
Locate your future workplace
11724 NE 195th Street WA 98011
Washington United States
- © Safran