GOLDEsp Data Coordinator
Introduction - What's special about us?
Safran Helicopter Engines are the world's leading manufacturer of rotorcraft turbines and the only one dedicated exclusively to this market. Our UK facility is the European Maintenance Centre Hub for the SHE Group, performing level 1 to level 3 maintenance and repairs on complex helicopter engine components. Our experienced teams partner with our broad, global customer base, providing both technical expertise and broader support in both the fixed wing and rotary wing markets.
We're looking for a skilled person to join our local team as a GOLDEsp Data Coordinator.
What will I be doing?
You'll be playing a vital role within our Military Maintenance Centre, providing critical data on the assets that come for repair in our RTM322 workshop.
Your role will include:
- Creating and maintaining accurate data for MOD / Safran Helicopter Engines products that we repair
- Carrying out QA checks of all assets within the system
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with defined SHE standards and MOD manuals, technical instructions, policies and procedures
- Carrying out investigations into RTM322 asset life anomalies using available data
- Looking for continual opportunities to develop and improve the incoming GOLDEsp data system, and implementing these
Operating worldwide, Safran Helicopter Engines employ 5,900 people and have more than 2,500 customers in 155 countries, and 22,000 engines in service.
Located in Fareham on the South Coast of the UK, we've been a leader in the aerospace market for over 80 years, with a reputation for putting our customers first, supporting both the civil and military markets.
As a valued member of our team, these are just a few of the benefits you'll receive:
• Hybrid/Flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday (4.5 day working week)
• A 5 week holiday entitlement, option to buy/sell annual leave
• Pension scheme
• Profit sharing annual bonus
• Company sick pay
• Our dedicated Benefits Portal with a range of lifestyle benefits, including life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• And much more!
What do you need from me?
Ideal: GOLDesp to level 6 boundary experience
Minimum: Recent GOLDesp experience to level 5 custodian / Other Aircraft MRO software experience
We're looking for somebody who:
- Is passionate about providing data with integrity
- Has an eye for detail
- Is able to identify improvements in our processes and is confident in executing them
The successful candidate will either have or need to be eligible for SC clearance, due to the military nature of this role.
What's my next step?
Please apply via the website and if you have what we are looking for, a member of our talent acquisition team will be in touch.
We want Safran Helicopter Engines UK to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential.
We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Safran Helicopter Engines UK an inclusive place to work.
Specificity of the job
Occasional travel may be required for this role.
Locate your future workplace
Concorde Way, PO15 5RL
Segensworth North Fareham Hampshire
England United Kingdom