Compilation and creation of delivery reports for test and re-certification / NLG investigation work scopes. Ability to review all BTB queries as arising from landing gear / hydraulic purchases, in addition to landing gear and hydraulic test and re-certification programmes. Supporting the programme manager for any unscheduled BTB requests.
• Landing gear and hydraulics delivery reports compilation and creation.
• Company signatory.
• Reviewing BTB data and providing expert analysis to assist in purchasing 2nd hand equipment.
• Creation and maintenance of build and test proplans for test & re-certification and NLG investigation assemblies.
• To act as the internal focal point for Key Account Management and Customer Support in supporting external technical queries.
• Updating of CRMS template to reflect latest SB/AD standards
• To review the internal process for receiving 2nd hand landing gears/parts into the business, ensuring that e-strip report templates are created (where possible).
• SPT / TAT.
• Internal and external quality.
• On time delivery of plan.
• Quality as defined by standards for: delivered product, delivered paperwork/reports & internal process controls.
• Engineering Apprenticeship, plus 5 years' experience in an aviation environment.
• Previous experience in landing gear records and company signatory essential.
• Ability to interpret Component Maintenance Manuals, Technical Drawings & instructions.
• Solution based thinking to overcome obstacles.
• Excellent problem solver with root cause analysis skills.
• Be able to communicate at all levels.
• Efficient in computer skills.
• High levels of flexibility and integrity during changes in work demands.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
• Good computer skills
• Good mathematical skills
Locate your future workplace
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL
England United Kingdom
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran