Safran is excited to launch its 2023 Graduate scheme in partnership with Roxel, and is looking for a driven, detailed oriented person to join our Materials Requirements Planning team. If this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you!
As one of the world's most innovative companies, Safran develops everything from jet engines, landing systems and helicopter flight controls, through to optronic systems, nacelles, seats and interiors.
By joining Safran, you'll have the chance to shape and influence our exciting future, as you learn from our experts and take part in ground-breaking projects.
Our UK Graduate Programme
Joining our team, you'll be welcomed into a culture of continuous innovation, supporting you as you gain hands on experience in our planning process for materials and parts. You'll learn about managing and maintaining our material scheduling strategy, which makes sure that supplies meet our production and service requirements effectively at the right time and cost.
The two-year Graduate programme typically consists of a number of placements potentially in different locations, helping you to fully experience and understand Safran, and the work we do. You'll complete these alongside our own Graduate training programme, coordinated by Safran University.
People development is a top priority for Safran as a multinational corporation. Our people are our most valued asset, as we aim to deliver high performing, safer, and more environmentally friendly technology solutions. Safran continually invest in developing our employees' skills and expertise, and support them throughout their careers.
What are the next steps?
1. If you're interested in the scheme, you can apply with a CV, by 30th November 2022
2. We'll hold Virtual Interviews on Microsoft Teams on weeks commencing 5th & 12th December 2022
3. If you're successful here, you'll join us for an Assessment Centre in Gloucester from week commencing 27th February 2023, after which we'll share the final outcome and feedback with you
4. Following this, if you're offered a place on the scheme, you'll visit your host site before the scheme begins in September 2023
What do I need?
We're looking for innovative and passionate Graduates, who are keen to make a difference within Aerospace Engineering or professional business support services. Day to day, you'll enjoy using your organisational and communication skills, to help you in problem solve, and interact with a wide range of people.
To be eligible, you'll also need the following degree level qualification or equivalent:
• Engineering - Minimum 2:1 MEng or BEng, ideally within Mechanical, Aerospace, Materials or Systems Engineering
• Production - Minimum 2:1 Degree, ideally within Business Management of Production or Manufacturing
• Materials Requirements Planning: Minimum 2:1 Degree, any subject considered, ideally in Business Management or a Technical discipline
• Quality Assurance: Minimum 2:1 Degree, ideally within Business Management or Quality Management
• Information Systems: Minimum 2:1 in Information Systems, Computing or Business Management
• Finance - Minimum 2:1 in a Finance related or business management discipline
• Health Safety & Environment, Customer Service, Programms, Communications, Facilities - Minimum 2:1 All degrees considered, business management/ Health Safety & Environment would be advantageous
If you're successful, you'll need to complete some pre-employment checks before you start, as part of the Baseline Personnel Security Standard legal requirement. This will include a DBS record check and standard Right to Work checks, while some placements will also require National Security Vetting. We'll share more detail around these requirements in the application form.
In addition to your starting salary of £29,000 per annum, we'll fully support you in your choice of professional studies to complement your ambition. As a valued member of our team, you'll also receive 25 days' holiday per year, and access to the following Safran benefits:
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Benefits Portal
• Health Scheme
• Share Scheme
• Competitive Pension Scheme offering 9% employer minimum
• Previous Graduates available as support buddies
• Professional study support available
If you have any questions about our scheme, please contact [email protected] Please remember, we're only able to answer questions through this email address, you'll need to apply using the apply link above in order to be considered for the scheme.
Specificity of the job
Travel to be included
Locate your future workplace
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
England United Kingdom
- © Safran