Safran Landing Systems is seeking an enthusiastic individual to join the Engineering Function to support 150 people in an office, Test and Laboratory environment.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, you will be part of a small team responsible for providing administrative support to management, and the Engineering and Programme Functions across 3 key areas.
This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone looking to kick-start their career.
Core responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Provide administrative, systems, and coordination support to the Senior Executives, Management and the wider teams.
• Arrange events such as Workshops, Seminars, Social Events and Departmental dinners.
• Invoice management and authorisation.
• Inputting and updating data in office systems such as SAP, Horoquartz, Concur, and other data management systems as required. You will also use this data to provide reports to senior management.
• Co-ordination of business travel and accommodation.
• Be trained to cover holidays and absence for the other core support activities in Configuration Management and Repair Concession Co-ordination.
• General office administration to ensure the efficient running of the office environment.
• Support Departmental HSE compliance:
1. Arrange and conduct general HSE and work environment inspections
2. Plan and control of building access for customers/contractors/suppliers/staff inclusive of the mandatory induction/HSE awareness
3. Coordination of the activities of the Fire Wardens and First Aiders.
Why join Safran?
• Flexible working hours and hybrid working opportunities
• Global and local career progression opportunities
• Playing a key part in our low carbon journey to make aviation safer and more sustainable
• Fantastic opportunity to work in a global business, interacting with different people across the world
Candidate skills and requirements
We are looking for somebody with excellent administration skills, who is highly organised, detail driven, and who enjoys building relationships.
You will be a competent user of Microsoft Office and, knowledge of SAP, Horoquartz or Concur would be advantageous (training provided).
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
England United Kingdom