SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING Reporting to the Business & Project Engagement Manager the Business & Project Engagement Coordinator will support local and global projects, change management and business engagement processes.
The Business & Project Engagement Coordinator will provide project support, this will include, ensuring business requirements are captured, project plans and project documentation is completed and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, and help acquire the necessary resources and skills to contribute to the delivery of business systems.
The Business & Project Engagement Coordinator will be required to engage on project intake with other business leaders to identify IS specific projects and issues within other departments such as HR, Production Engineering etc... While engaging with colleagues globally to ensure consistency.
• Support governance standards across the portfolio, including tracking, monitoring and updating the status of project deliverables.
• Manage project level Lessons Learned repository; attend Post Project Review meetings to identify key areas of improvement to be captured into the Lessons Learnt repository.
• Liaise with staff in other PMOs so that standards are implemented consistently across SLS and Safran.
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review.
• Implement the change control process across all projects and portfolios.
• Route through business engagement to support the definition of small/medium project business cases (scope, goals, deliverables, costs, timescales, plans, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones).
• Providing effective management support to project teams on small to medium sized projects, or assisting Managers on streams of other large projects
• Ensuring project plans are created and maintained, deliverables tracked against time and cost, and resource utilisation is monitored
• Monitoring and reporting on progress of the project to the project board and all stakeholders
• Monitoring projects against time, budget and delivery requirements.
• Transition of support to resolve technical issues, effecting the transition into support, and formally closing off the project
• Conducting or contributing to post implementation reviews and identifying any lessons learned
• Engage with identified business l
• Strong experience and skills in cross-functional project and programme management.
• Rigour and attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven capability to influence and challenge peers & leadership. Able to engage effectively at all levels within the organisation.
• Resilient and able to manage ambiguity and complexity.
• Stakeholder management & ability to challenge (both to our team, and the wider teams we work with).
• The ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations.
• ITIL Foundations, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification or similar.
• Skill in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
• Experience managing projects.
• Knowledge of aerospace business.
• Experience in / comfortable managing data and data-based tools, including Power BI.
• Confident working with ambiguity.
• Application of structured transformation / change / project ways of working in fluid / fast changing situations (i.e. not just program managing somewhere that is already very structured).
• Knowledge of French Language is advantageous
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran landing systems, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share scheme
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran