Safran Engineering Services, a division of Safran Electrical and Power, benefits from over 25 years of experience, providing excellence in engineering services to its customers in various markets (aerospace, automotive, rail, and ground transportation industries).
With its 3000 employees, the company includes Business Units all around the world (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, United States, Mexico, Morocco, Canada, Brazil and India) organized into competences centers combining expertise in Electrical systems, Aerostructure, Mechanical Systems, Software and Electronic Embedded Systems.
WE ensure diversity & inclusion and YOU make the difference
WE develop skills and build opportunities so YOU can shape our future
WE create a trustworthy work place so YOU can dare to act and innovate
WE promote collaboration and mutual support and YOU are part of the team.
Currently. we are looking a HR Advisor.
• Develop Recruitment Strategy: Hiring employees and contractors.
• Responsible of employment contracts, onboarding and welcome plans
• Design Training Plan, implementation, analysis and follow up.
• Manage Career development Process and Talent process. Identification of critical skills required and/or to be developed to support the unit challenges.
• Support the full HR lifecycle: starters, leavers, transfers, employee relations activity, maternities, paternities, organizational change, skills development; supporting and advising managers through the HR processes required.
• Manage Payroll, benefits and internal admin tools.
• Ensure VISA process is compliant. Liaise with International Tax and Mobility Manager when need it.
• Report the relevant HR metrics to ensure consistent and reliable data at all different levels.
• Provide HR support to General Manager and Managers on different topics, and attend meetings, networks and events as required.
• Develop a Social Marketing Strategy in HR Management to attract more talent, including, the graduate engineer scheme, creating a premier league of UK universities linked to R&T and future technologies.
• Listen to staff in order to answer their concerns, assist them when needed and to prevent any negative impact on the business and/or the company.
• Ensure employee satisfaction, implementing an employee satisfaction and retention plan for SES UK.
• Become proficient with all HR systems and act as first point of contact for queries on these from employees and managers.
• Ensure efficiency and application of Safran HR policies, procedures and processes
• Identify areas requiring improvements; promote exchanges and best practices between areas of the unit, and consequently making proposals to the General Manager.
• Work closely with the UK HR community and participate in the implementation of UK HR Projects and initiatives when required.
• Integrate Continuous improvement into the department activities.
Attend meetings at other locations as required
Undertake any other duties as reasonably required within your competency.
Adhere to all Group policies and procedures.
Undertake any training and development activities at the request of your line manager.
Take care of your own safety and the safety of others at all times by complying with the Health & Safety Policy at all times.
Perform job responsibilities to the level identified in Internal Control procedures, policies and standards. Maintain an understanding of internal control standards.
Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
• Demonstrable experience of working in a demanding administration role.
• Proficient with Microsoft Package (in particular: Word, Powerpoint, Email & Excel).
• Experience of working with a multitude of stakeholders at various levels.
• Able to adapt to a role that will evolve and contribute to the development of the role.
• Ability to work in a professional and confidential manner.
• Excellent communication skills and willing to provide an excellent standard of customer service.
• Ability to multitask, as the role includes daily task variety and the need to adapt to task presented.
• Able to self-manage delegated tasks.
• Previous experience within a dynamic, responsive, fast paced team.
• Previous experience working within a recruitment, HR or L&D Admin role.
• NVQ3 in Administration, or equivalent.
• 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) at Grade C or above.
• 3 A-Levels (or equivalent)
• CIPD Level 5.
FTC (Long term duration).
Full time position (Monday to Friday) with a very flexible schedule.
Hybrid working possible.
Competitive salary. & Benefits.
Specificity of the job
Willing to commute or relocate near site.
Locate your future workplace
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
England United Kingdom