SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
To facilitate the sales order demand and provide customer support for installation support; supplier sales deliveries; commitment letter requirements and ad hoc sales as required including the processing and co-ordinating of the sales order process of EDI across Safran Seats departments and liaising cross functionally to provide updates communication on order status.
- Sales Order Processing and RMA processing
- Ensuring MRP and other systematic actions are completed in a timely manner
- Monitoring sales order progress and ensuring departmental objectives are being implemented, e.g. OTIF
- Maintaining accurate records of customer details, requests, quotations and orders
- Communicating professionally, effectively and efficiently with customers both in person and by telephone/webbex/e-mail
- Compiling and providing progress reports to customers
- Flexibility to respond to AOG (Aircraft on Ground) requests
- Working to achieve agreed departmental objectives and customer requirements, through co-operation with both customers and cross functional departments
- Undertaking any other duties that may arise from time to time that are consistent and commensurate with the overall purpose of the post
- Provide KPIs to demonstrate performance status and highlight key issues, providing recommendations for continual improvement
- Set up, maintain and document systems and operating procedures as required
Good level of ERP understanding
General manufacturing awareness (an understanding the general principles of manufacturing)
Intermediate Excel User
Knowledge of aftermarket
Good standard of English and numeracy
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Specificity of the job
There is no regular travel required with this role.
Locate your future workplace
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Wales United Kingdom
- © Safran