To assemble catering trolley's using appropriate tools and methods and to meet the required output
To ensure that all quality, health, safety and environmental requirements are met at all times and to report any issues that arise during the process
To provide training and support to other less experienced members of the team
• Previous experience working with hand tools
• Ability to understand and follow technical drawings
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Good verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Well organised with the ability to manage time and work to tight deadlines.
• Diplomatic when faced with issues.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Able to work and liaise with people at all levels of the business
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
Unit 610, Avenue West Skyline 120 CM77 7AA
England United Kingdom
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Aerosystems is a world leader in evacuation slides and oxygen systems. It is also a major supplier of safety systems, as well as fluid systems for airplanes and helicopters.
- © Safran