Led the site's support, including workstations and application servers and support and Follow-up SAFRAN central technologies.
• Manage the development of a solid and comprehensive enterprise technology infrastructure, maintain an efficient and effective operation environment, and deliver high-quality and timely services.
• Manage IT development, implementation, installation, and operation; ensure the day-to-day operation of the information infrastructures and business applications.
• Actively contribute to the improvement plan by identifying and implementing cost reduction and efficiency improvement projects.
• Negotiate contracts with consultants, technical personnel, and vendors of services and products to ensure efficient purchasing and good quality services.
• Maintain a continuous relationship with Safran Group to ensure smooth support at levels 2 and 3.
Budget & Cost follow-up:
• Recommend and develop systems development and operations plans, hardware and software purchases, budget, and staffing.
• Report to management Opex and Capex needs for the middle & long-term plan.
• Align business operations to utilize information technologies yielding improved processes and efficiencies, including innovation and digital environment.
• Implement and monitor management information systems policies and control to ensure data accuracy, security, strong internal control, and legal compliance.
• Use LAN/WAN systems knowledge to help design and install internal and external networks per the Group rules.
• Work with switches, firewalls, proxies, and routers.
• Troubleshoot network issues and make the proper escalation when required.
• Maintain patches and security standards on the servers and workstations to comply with Safran security standards.
• Good knowledge of workstation management to image them and troubleshoot in case of issues.
• Monitor and report the appropriate metrics to measure network performance and availability and to identify necessary improvements.
• Provide support to end users in selecting, procuring, using, and maintaining software programs and hardware.
• Ensure and regularly update an accurate inventory of the software and hardware used on site.
• Develop, maintain, and test disaster recovery plans; handle computer operation scheduling, backup, storage, and retrieval functions.
• Review reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, and maintenance to determine costs, affect, and address problems.
• Maintain and Develops the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
• Evaluates and recommend changes to current ERP system requirements to meet organizational needs.
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
• Leads the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration.
IT objectives, methods, and projects:
- Respect the IT Master plan.
- Ensure business continuity activities, including security.
- Respect the IT budget line.
- Adopt the methods and the best practices from SAFRAN GROUP.
- Maintain a high level of professional ethics and standards. Divulging confidential and/or sensitive information could damage the reputation and/or competitive posture. Errors may lead to a high risk of major damage to the organization.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Comply with all safety, health, and environmental regulations prescribed by law, company policies, and regulations requirements. Be proactive in the HSE standards and procedures within their daily work, staying alert to potential safety hazards when learning or implementing something new (skills and/or equipment).
• Ability to understand requirements/processes and management expertise for large scale ERP design and deployment.
• In-depth understanding of SCM functions: Material management, Production Plan and execution, Quality Management, Service Management.
• Knowledge of other functions including Sales and Distribution, Financial and Management Accounting, and HRIS.
• Able to conduct current-state and future-state training.
• Ability to work with cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users.
• Ability to convince, Ability to take initiative, Accept responsibility, Adaptability-flexibility, Autonomy, Availability for others, Building Relationships, Creativity, Leadership, Negotiation, Problem Solving, Perseverance, Self-confidence, Self-motivation,
• Comfortable with ambiguity and limited instruction.
• Must have the ability to drive major initiatives.
• Must be comfortable with multiple tasks.
• Effectively communicate in a matrix environment.
- Maps are available under the Open Database Licence.
- © OpenStreetMap contributors.
- © Cyril Abad / CAPA Pictures / Safran