Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Project management of complex cross-functional product development projects
- Overall responsibility for project delivery & KPI's
- Perform reviews, lessons learned and pro-active risk management including controlling and reporting to steering board
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination of activities with Safran and international partners
- Active participation in the implementation of new project management methods and processes
- Team leadership, coaching and mentoring
- Collaboration with Product & Program management
We work in agile development teams on challenging research and development projects and have an open and diverse culture. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
We look forward to receiving your application!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical subject and broad technical knowledge
- Several years of project management experience in an international, cross-functional R&D environment - preferably in Software projects
- Solid understanding of various project management methods as well as both, waterfall and agile methodology
- Further education and a certification in project management is a plus
- Self-motivated and result-oriented with a pragmatic approach and focus on well-functioning teams
- Excellent communication skills and social competence
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
Locate your future workplace
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435