We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
Product Manager Platform (f/m/d)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Management of internal company platforms (B2G / B2B / B2C)
• Identification of common requirements (segment specific)
• Consolidation and clustering of requirements throughout the stakeholders
• Seek the best trade off in terms of cost, number of variants and investments for identified common features, functions, components, software and such amongst all stakeholder groups
• Promotes/ networks platforms in an ambassador role throughout the segments
• Update common modules, services and software roadmaps with regards to the portfolio
• Manage platform stakeholders (communication, obsolescence, systematic failures, claim management etc.)
• Manage the platform life cycle (product owner, first point of contact)
• Creation and maintenance of supportive documentation such as integrator manuals, professional user guides etc.
• Bachelor's degree in electronics, software or system technics, or relevant experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer oriented function
• Experience as a Product Manager and/or Project Leader is beneficial
• Highly skilled in regards of Swiss, French and US cultural context, or willingness to dive into it
• Used to clear, coordinated and structured approaches for common modules, products and services
• Willingness to play the ambassador role for the platforms
• Fluency in English and German, French is a plus
We work in intercultural teams and have an open and diverse culture. We offer tailored opportunities to develop your specialized and personal skill-set as well as a customized onboarding within the first months. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.