Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
Software Engineer (f/m/d)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Development of software for multifunctional observation and localization devices
• Design and documentation of software for multiple platforms (embedded Linux, Ubuntu, Windows) in C++, Qt and Python
• Development of automated tests from unit to system level (GoogleTest and Robot Framework)
• Technical lead of software projects and contribution to software architecture
• Working in international and multi-disciplinary teams
• Close collaboration with product management, quality assurance and production
• Master degree in computer sciences or equivalent
• Several years of experience as Software Engineer in a high-tech industrial environment
• Experience in C++ development, from low-level embedded software to application-layer software
• Experience in Computer vision, 3D graphics, and/or Cyber security is a plus
• Analytical skills and understanding of complex setups and interactions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Being able to take on a challenge and not being afraid to dive into unknown territory
In case of any questions do not hesitate to contact Birte Anrig, Human Resources, 071 726 73 41.
We work in agile development teams on challenging research and development projects and have an open and diverse culture. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com
Locate your future workplace
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435