Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER (f/m/d)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Working on FPGA-based systems over the entire development process from design to serial production
• Documentation, testing and validation of new technologies from the idea to the finished product
• Creation and improvement of VHDL code
• Development of PCB designs in cooperation with internal and external partners
• Technical Project Management for electronic development
• Definition of system architecture and its requirements in accordance with other experts
• Collaboration with product management and production
• University degree in electrical engineering or comparable
• Several years of professional experience in the field of FPGA-based circuit design
• Know-how in the field of VHDL design and high-speed designs
• Experience with high-speed signal processing as well as Altium Designer is an advantage
We work in agile development teams on challenging research & development projects and have an
open and diverse culture. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
Reto Hohl, Head of Hardware Development, will be pleased to provide any further information regarding tasks and responsibilities of the position ([email protected]).
We look forward to receiving your application!
Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com
Locate your future workplace
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435