Today, we all find ourselves in a state of contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. At Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
Customer Support Manager OEM Solutions (f/m/d)
(Laser Rangefinder and digital magnetic compasses)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Technical support and consultancy to international customers during sensor evaluation and system integration
• Manage and lead customer support cases until resolution
• Perform training and demos to internal and external customers worldwide
• Technical support to Sales Managers during business acquisition phase
• Provide technical support and consult the Product Manager during product development
• Manage smaller projects such as customizations
• Develop and update technical product documentation
• Bachelor's degree in electronics / optoelectronics with software background
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in development of Hardware and/or Software
• Experience in a customer oriented support position in B2B environment
• Strong ability to analyze and resolve problems
• Planning and coordination skills, experience in project management is beneficial
• Interpersonal and networking skills
• Fluency in English and German, French is a plus
• Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
We work in intercultural teams and have an open and diverse culture. We offer tailored opportunities to develop your specialized and personal skill-set as well as a customized onboarding within the first months. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com
Locate your future workplace
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both civil and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
- © Safran