• Responsible for meeting the overhaul of a Product line iaw Engineering Manuals and Data.
• Ensure instructions in the shop is up to date and accurate.
• Implement repairs and improvements
• Encourages improvement from the shop working directly on the Product.
• Responsible for all associated process for the successful overhaul of the product.
• Utilise shop's production system to meet shop-processing time.
• Work with the OEM on Engineering Concessions and Investigations
• Carry out internal investigations on process deviations
• Carry out Warranty investiagtions
• Lead in Engineering Projects and Problem solving.
• Leadership to cultivate a growth mindset in the shop
Work Flow and Equipment loading Planning and forecasting.
Knowledge in Special Processes is an advantage.
Aviation Regulatory knowledge.
Lean Six sigma.
Trainer for Processes and Product.
Bachelor in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical is preferred)
Has Production experiences
Leader in changes in the shop for improvement and growth mindset.
Specificity of the job
Possible Travel for Best Practice Sharing and Engineering Audits.
Locate your future workplace
21 Loyang Crescent 508985
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran