• Perform Non-Destruction Testing of Landing Gear Components.
• Participate in cost control initiatives.
• Perform manual/mechanical/chemical cleaning in preparation for NDT inspection.
• Perform part inspection IAW Component maintenance Manuals and Engineering instructions to determine acceptability of part.
• Perform all work in accordance with established safety and compliance procedures.
• Performs regular checks and preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Active participation in 5S program and continuous improvement projects.
• Participate or lead in problem solving.
• Participate actively in contributing to HSE development.
• Any other duties assigned
• NAS410 L2 certification in FPI/MPI/ECI would be an advantage.
Locate your future workplace
21 Loyang Crescent 508985
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. The company has partnerships with 20 airframers in civil, regional, commercial and military transport, and supports 27,000 aircraft.
- © Safran