As part of the change of HRIS tool, you are in charge of setting up the new tool within Safran Aerosystems Singapore.
As such, you ensure the interface between the project teams based in France and the local teams.
You guarantee the consistency of the HRIS with the HR processes of Safran AEROSYSTEMS and its compliance with Safran Group directives.
You are the pilot of the deployment: you coordinate and transmit the required information and set up the different modules of the tool: core HR, training, compensation & benefits, etc.
You ensure the proper overall implementation of the project by guaranteeing the adequacy, reliability and performance of the HR information systems.
You increment the data in the tool (organization, job repository, etc.) and provide support to users; you are in charge of reporting and correcting anomalies.
You also prepare internal communications related to the development of the project.
• Ease and agility on information systems projects
• Attraction for data processing and analysis
• Knowledge of SAP Success Factors would be a plus
• Fluent oral / written English would be a plus
• A first business experience in HRIS
• A first experience of HRIS tool deployment.
• Ability to communicate with a wide variety of interlocutors
• Ability to work in an international environment (make the link between headquarters and local)
• Spirit of synthesis and solution oriented
• Listening skills and analytical mind