• Actively contribute to the making of commercial offers for Safran Aircraft Engines or CFM airlines customers, lessors or MRO shops as part of engines and/or engines services sales campaigns.
• Coordinate all actors involved within Safran Aircraft Engines in France and its partner in Singapore to obtain necessary approvals in the required timeframe and in compliance with the making and approval process for commercial offers (P2O).
• As a focal point for any question related to the making of commercial offers and ensure communication of all validated items to the commercial teams and the partner.
• Accountable for supporting the drafting and the negotiation of any commercial offer and related contract for the sale of engines or engine services up to their signature for APAC region.
• Ensure consistency between approvals and content of commercial offers sent out to customers and check that final contracts and document precisely reflect approvals and mutual obligations between Safran Aircraft Engines or CFM and their customers
• Also contributes to the development of a robust relationship between Safran commercial operation teams and the partner as part of his / her role of Representative located at partner's site.
• Maintain a global vision of the in-progress commercial deals and the associated approval status of each deal for APAC region.
• Develop a strong relationship with the partner's Commercial Operations Manager in Singapore, as well as with Safran Aircraft Engines sales representative.
• Facilitate Safran Aircraft Engines' understanding of partner's commercial strategy for APAC customers and help refining approval strategy for each deal and conversely.
• The Sales Business Partner & Representative will be facing Safran Aircraft Engines strategy objectives, its relation to its partner, engines technical facts and the deployment of engine services contracts.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering or business
• Minimum 3 years of experience in aircraft engine Business Team such as Customer Program Manager, risk analyst (financial modeling), technical sales support and etc.
• Must be comfortable with transverse management and multi project management.
• Fluent in both written and spoken English to ease with contract clause reading, understanding and drafting.
• Intercultural relationship is key to the role, not only for its location at in Singapore but also for its location at the partner who has a strong company culture and identity.
• Detailed oriented, rigorous, open minded, and able to balance opinions and put together efficient summary.
• Able to coordinate multi-functional teams on various commercial deals, in respect of Safran leadership model to win sales campaigns together.
• Sometimes working later in the evening may be required due to a 6 to 7-hour time difference between Singapore and France.
• Some business trips will be required to support negotiations during closing phases at Customer places in APAC region and sometimes over weekend or nights.
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
- © Safran