Indirect Commodity Buyer : Report to the local Purchasing manager
• Develop requests for quotations, analyze supplier responses, negotiate according to overall strategy and implement supplier business contracts for regional and national indirect commodities.
• Collaborate with Safran Purchasing (worldwide) teams to implement purchasing strategies.
• Define a Local Target Purchasing Strategy for the commodities in charge
• Develop road map through analyzing the spend and identifying cost reduction opportunities.
• Ensure productivity reporting (savings) in Safran Purchasing tools.
• Ensure all Purchase Orders are processed in a timely manner and at the best price available to meet the requester‘s time frames.
• Resolve issues concerning delivery delays, damaged goods, incorrect merchandise, or problems in billing and payment as necessary.
• Establish records and review documents for compliance with purchasing criteria.
• Coordinate delivery schedules with internal teams, including long lead purchases.
• Ensure that purchases are cost-effective and meet quality requirements.
• Monitor the performance of supplier to ensure continued quality and timely shipments.
• Drive improvements on delivery, cost, and quality of materials from suppliers.
• Collaborate and communicate with internal stakeholders such as Finance, Internal Control, Supply chain, Planning, Quality, Production, Engineering teams to drive successfully purchasing projects.
Integration Project Leader : report to the Head of Safran Purchasing APAC
• As a shared services, Indirect Purchasing hub will need to integrate the new activities of SAFRAN in Singapore.
• Work and collaborate with the stakeholders of the project (Management, IT, Finance, users, French team)
• Collect and analyze the spent by commodity
• Coordinate with IT for the ERP connections
• Analyze and establish the planning of integration
• Update and lead the weekly meeting report progress with highlights, status, blockers, etc …
• Set up some KPIs
• Coordinate with buyers on their commodities (spent, suppliers panel strategy, savings actions)
• Detailed and possess Organizational and prioritization skills to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships with suppliers and internal customers. Ability to adopt a win-win approach to negotiation.
• Self-started individual able to work both independently and with a team, within a process driven environment.
• Ability to adopt a corporate perspective.
• Job Knowledge and Expertise
• Demonstrate knowledge of the procurement and supply chain industry
• Have computer skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word & Outlook
• Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP is a plus
• Knowledge of English language
• Technical knowledge or Engineering background is a plus
• Customer Orientation
• Seek to understand customer needs and expectations; understand and deliver customer value; promote open and frequent communications with management, suppliers and customers; and develop partnerships.
• Analyze a cost breakdown and Total Cost Ownership
• Pro-active in problem solving
• Ability to work in a change environment
• Knowledge in Power BI and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) is a plus
Education and Experience:
• Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Purchasing or equivalent experience
• Preferably with aviation experience
• Minimum 5 years' experience in a buyer position
• Ideally already worked in new project coordination
Locate your future workplace
26 Changi North Rise 498756
26 Changi North Rise 498756
- © Safran