The mission shall take place in Rzeszow, based in Safran Aircraft Engines Poland offices.
JUNIOR MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- Preparation of 2D and 3D technical documentation using Catia V5 and Solid Edge
- Preparation of strength analyses (static, LCF, HCF, fatigue, crack propagation) of aero engine components using FEA (Ansys Workbench) and analytical methods under supervision
- Assessment of non-conformities related to aero engine components and their effects on the product
- Preparation of analyses and reports
- Day-to-day cooperation with internal and external stakeholders from design, technology, quality and manufacturing at various stages of implementation and serial production
- Technical support to other departments for process improvement
Desired contract duration : 2 YEARS
Due to VIE status, some conditions are required to be eligible for:
- European Nationality
- Being between 18 and 28 years old included
- No professional experience in Poland and no registration to polish tax autorithies so far
Please ensure you are eligible for VIE status before sending your application. This position is not an internship.
Degree in Aerospace Engineering studies or equivalent
- Solid knowledge in flight mechanics
- Experience in programming and in simulation techniques
- Patience and resilience in front of difficulties and technical challenges
- A good team spirit with open mind and listening, availability for users support and good relationship
- Capacity to manage multiple activities by permanently looking for most efficient solutions and respecting of deadlines
- Fluent in English.