The role is responsible for the employees and tasks undertaken by those involved with Change Control.
Along with the Configuration team, the Configuration Working Team Leader is responsible for Product Configuration Control and the effectiveness of the change control processes at Pitstone.
Manages a team of people who run the CCB process.
Ensures that there is an up to date Configuration Management Plan for each of the products we provide.
Be the point of contact for Configuration Management issues.
Ensure the accuracy, effectiveness, and standardisation of change control activities on our site.
• Management of Configuration Management activities to support project timescales.
• Day-to-day management of team including attendance, holidays and sickness.
• Resource allocation of personnel to meet project needs.
• Creation, maintenance, and enforcement of Configuration management processes
• Support to specialist teams to embed Configuration management processes in PLM
• Preparation of change management documentation for internal and customer approval
• Expert level knowledge and/or experience in product configuration management in Aerospace or related industry
• Ability to lead a small team
• Management of stakeholders (Engineering, Programs, Manufacturing, Customer)
• Experience of PLM and ALM tools (Windchill)
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electrical & Power is one of the world's leaders in aircraft electrical systems. The company is a key player in the equipment electrification and in the electric and hybrid propulsion sector. It has 11,500 employees across 13 different countries.
- © Safran