Manage a team in charge to optimize spare inventory by ensuring return to service of parts previously removed from service.
Functionnaly report to Global supply Chain France (LMPLR)
Contribute to determine and deploy global supplychain strategy. Implement this strategy by taking it to the teams, and managing the necessary resources. Full Functionnal reporting to Global supply Chain
• Provide KPI's and analyse performance (Cost, quality, lead time, safety). Pilot internal and external action plans to avoid any problem of non quality. Search for solutions and implement them to improve performance.
• Manage unserviceable materials warehousing
• Define warehouse capactity need to support activity
• Ensure to perform warehousing in conformance with alla standards (respect of standards, preservation packaging, team work, quality.)
• Allow all movements/transports of parts necessary for the activity in accordance with SAESA teams. (Inside QRO/Outside QRO)
• Guarantee a dynamic and reliable inventory of parts
• Ensure repair management of parts into QRO sites (SAESA backshop & SAESA Rep):
• Contribute to the selection of parts to be relaunched.
• Create SAP Project in order to launch and manage the repair.
• Monitor repairs .Negotiate lead-times and capacity with QRO repair lines and planning. Alert if it's doesn't meet expectements
• Integrate parts into serviceable stocks (SAP process).
• Manage global needs analysis and share a global plan with MRO Materials team in France. Complete global procurement view
• Contribute and coordinate to the internal and external action plan
Proven working experience in supply chain
Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Broad overview of all aspects of the site
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter.
*CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.
- © Safran