• Act as the key liaison between the company and the information technology department to create IT plans in line with the business strategy and improve the IT services.
• Responsible for leading IT initiatives related to the Digital Transformation of the company.
• Act as the IS Project Manager for the company and for transversal projects impacting the Queretaro IS/IT organizations.
• Provide support and act as a business analyst to define business IT requirements.
• Ensure alignment between global and local strategies and initiatives by working closely with global counterparts.
Experience in various IS/IT disciplines, technologies, and platforms (Application and/or Infrastructure management and deployments)
Good understanding of business processes specifically in the manufacturing industry
Experience with Project Management methodologies and preferably in Information Systems projects.
Technical Writing Skills. (Specifically related to IS projects)
Specificity of the job
Ocasional trips overseas to Canada and France as expected