Performs full recruitment cycle and employment of new and existing employees for Safran. Acts as the subject expert in Safran's hiring process, acting as a liaison between candidates and hiring managers, ensuring a high quality experience for both parties.
• Reviews resumes and applications to create a short list of candidates to submit to the hiring manager.
• Interviews and screens applicants for technical competences, applicable background and skills, individual goals and ability to fit in the organization, and function effectiveness.
• Proactively develops strategic relationships and engagement strategies with identified education organizations, diverse entities, and referral networks.
• Generates innovative ideas, solutions, and opportunities to improve the efficiency of the recruitment and hiring process along with the experience of hiring managers and candidates.
• Facilitates the effective interaction and contribution of hiring managers and candidates.
• On the lookout for emerging trends and technologies in recruitment.
• Knowledge in recruitment and hiring process.
• Low, medium and high level interviews.
• Use of recruitment tools (social networks, web pages).
• Application of psychometric tests.
• Application of technical test.
• Knowledge in TRESS software.
Leadership / Management / Personal skills:
• Recruiting and interviewing skills.
• Professionalism, organization, and project management skills.
• Excellent communication competences.
• Proactive ability and organization
• Phone and online meeting platform skills.
Education: Professional degree in Psychology, preferably in business administration or related.
Experience: Experience in recruitment process (different level profiles), different level interviews, management in recruitment sources, and direct search.
Languages: English (Mandatory)
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Baja California Mexico
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both civil and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
- © Safran