Responsible for overseeing operations with multiple functions as manufacturing engineering, operations, finance & HR, Quality, etc. as well as supporting and shared service functions. Directs the organization to ensure the attainment of financial and operational goals within the division/business unit in support of the company's overall financial and strategic objectives
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for growing business area by maintaining and expanding current customer relationships and operational performance
• Ensures and develops strategies for product and services delivered by the
• Talent Management, Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Training, Organizational performance
• Responsible for guiding the technical and strategic direction of the Site.
• Prepares 5 year strategic plan for business for existing products and new areas of opportunity
• Coordinates responsibilities with other functional areas within Safran.
Education: Professional degree in Industrial Engineering, business administration or related, Master degree (desired).
Experience: 8 to 10 years of related experience.
Demonstrated ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
Certifications: Green belt or Black belt (Desired)
Languages: English (Mandatory), French (Desired)
• Familiarity with Microsoft projects, Power BI, ALM (JIRA) software's and time management tools
• Experience with process improvement and lean six sigma tools
• SAP proficiency
• Advanced Microsoft Excel
Leadership skills/Management skills/Personal skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Problem Solving
• Oversight and Delegation
• Conflict Management
• Production Risk Management
• Production system Knowledge
• Results Management
• Help Others Succeed
• Take Action
Specificity of the job
Travel to US sometimes. So the candidate must have a valid visa and passport to travel.
Locate your future workplace
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Baja California Mexico
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both civil and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
- © Safran