Responsible for all or a major portion of processing operations in a plant. Oversees production operations (shop floor management, workforce management, and flow disruption management), production plan scheduling and workload capacity. Manages and supervises the work of manufacturing production disciplines in the Operations function. Performs professional or management work regularly across multiple Manufacturing disciplines.
• Leadership experience of on different roles
• Experience on manufacturing processes
• Process improvement and lean six sigma tools knowledge
• Advanced Microsoft Excel (Mandatory for Intermediate and further positions)
• SAP or Other MRP system knowledge.
Leadership skills/Management skills/Personal skills:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization and customers
• Hands on, proactive and good team player
• Data analysis, statistical and problem solving skills.
• Expected to support the organization as may be required during all shifts of operation.
Specificity of the job
Travel is required.
Valid Visa (US)
Valid Passport (MEX)
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.