Master scheduler is responsible to streamlining processes for sales and operations to maximize output efficiency as well as making use of extensive industry based knowledge and experience to best achieve business goals. MPS is also responsible for the MRP stability adding requirements on lead time and maintaining the Material Master.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Develops strategies for materials planning and SIOP
● Schedule, coordinate, and monitor production plan through the complete production cycle aligned to customer contracts.
● Management of inventory (WIP and Finished good) thru planning parameters and strategies
● Plan, execute and monitor Customer On time delivery
● Interface with other departments to resolve sales order exceptions/issues.
● Manage demand stability thru established controls and exceptions to maintain ERP system integrity (requests within lead time, scrap, rework, PSA clean up)
● Monitor and update total replenishment lead time and material master data for assigned products (lot size, in house, etc)
● Leads and facilitate SIOP process.
● Responsible to coordinate and support sales forecast and execution to satisfy our Customer and profitability
Education: Professional degree in Engineering or business administration
Certifications: APICS (desired)
Experience: Desirable experience in Master Scheduling, Planning
Languages: Advance English Level
Skills and abilities:
● Familiarity with Power BI (desired)
● Manufacturing Capacity Analysis
● Experience with process improvement and lean, preferably
● SAP proficiency
● Microsoft Office
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Baja California Mexico
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 76,800 employees and sales of 15,3 billion euros in 2021 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and innovation roadmap.
Safran was ranked as the world's third best employer in its sector by Forbes magazine in 2021.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leader in the supply of solutions and services in optronics, avionics, electronics and critical software for both civil and military markets. The company equips more than 1,000 ships, 25,000 land vehicles and 10,000 aircraft worldwide.
- © Safran