Summary of Job purpose:
Duties include design, development, implementation, and support of processes and toolsets. Look for continuous improvement of Company practices and processes. Develop and analyze key indicators looking for trends and improvements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Provides user group support for processes, systems, applications in use by the business
● Oversees the development and integration of Systems Process, procedure, and training materials
● Develops test/implementation plans for systems processes, procedures, and toolsets
● Leads organizational assessments of business processes and supporting systems with respect to current enterprise standards
● Coordinate, track, and provide status updates on the assigned projects
● Investigate, resolve, and communicate issues that can affect the project plan.
● Perform root cause analysis.
● Own program/project schedule and task management.
● Identify needs for enhanced processes, methods, and tools providing solutions.
● Facilitate cross- organizational user group meetings. Identify and document business systems needs impacting specific processes
● Fulfill all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements, QMS and administrative policies in a safe and responsible manner at all times. Pursuing initiatives and continuous improvement efforts every day
Education: Professional degree in Industrial Engineering, Programming related career preferably
Certifications: APICS (desired)
Experience: Desirable experience in Project Management and time Management
Languages: English (Mandatory), French (desired)
● Familiarity with Microsoft projects, Power BI, ALM (JIRA) software and time management tools
● Experience with process improvement and lean tools
● SAP proficiency
● Advanced Microsoft Excel
Leadership skills/Management skills/Personal skills
● Communication and leadership skills
● Time management and critical thinking (challenge the status quo)
● Values aligned to Safran's leadership model (Embarking on a shared vision, empowering people, Leading by example, Scoring as a team and daring to innovate)
● Flexibility, Determination and Persistence
● Eager and Willing to Add to Their Knowledge Base and Skills
Specificity of the job
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of products and services that handle observation, decision and guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The company understands and applies a wide range of the state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most innovative aerospace and defense programs.