•10+ years of relevant experience.
•Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems is preferred.
•Experience on ERP M3 Finance.
•Excellent troubleshooting skills.
•Good relationship and ability to work with international remote team.
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Interview business Finance process owners and key users, analyze and document Financial business processes and requirements and develop system proposals and functional specifications
• Review requests for projects and changes and advice on approval based on, for example, feasibility, compliance with standards, business case, risk, priority.
• Lead the implementation of ERP & other business systems, advice and support key users. Responsible to implement and support Financial solutions during ERP implementation projects.
• Lead the preparation and execution of software testing
• Act as Business Project Manager during smaller projects or changes.
• Ensure solutions adhere to corporate architecture standards and requirements.
• Act as point of contact for business questions and information for system and reporting changes. Advice and support the business in the use of Reporting and Business Intelligence tools mainly on Finance department.
• Hold periodic meetings with BPOs to evaluate how systems could be improved to solve business problems
• Participate in the definition and maintenance of system and data architecture standards
• Support the development of information systems plans
• Support the harmonization of business applications, help prepare a realistic roadmap
Specificity of the job
Locate your future workplace