The mission shall take place in New Delhi, based in Safran India offices.
The main purpose of the mission is to support/help "Customer Support & Program Manager" in their daily operation, and to ensure the improvement of contract management and performance. The CSPM are manageing Support & Services agreements with Airlines Customers.
The main targets of the mission are to :
- Ensure that regular Steering Commitee Meetings,with relevant Dashborad, are put in place to follow the performance of the contrats,
- Support the CSPM with economical / Financial data to smooth the monthly Rolling Forecast process, Develop economic / Financial knowledge.
- Ensure database are kept updated.for the need of the different reporting / processes.
- Support the CSPM in obtaining the relevant operational information from the Customer to improve the monthly invoicing process,
- Ensure that the Tools and Process are well known / understood by the local team. Support refresh session if needed.
- Capture operational issues and put in place action plan to ensure the improvement.
- Regulary report to the Regional Manager,
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap. Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector. Safran Aircraft Engines designs, produces and sells, alone or in partnership, commercial and military aircraft engines offering world-class performance. Through CFM International*, Safran Aircraft Engines is the world's leading supplier of engines for single-aisle mainline commercial jets. The company is also fully responsible for the design, development and production of the M88 and M53 engines for the Rafale and Mirage 2000 fighters, respectively, and will be the systems integrator for the engine powering Europe's New-Generation Fighter. *CFM International is a 50/50 joint company between Safran Aircraft Engines and GE.