Job Tittle: Engineer -Technology Group
Education : BE/B.Tech in Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation
ME/MTech in Electronics, Communication Engineering, Instrumentation, Control
Systems, Aerospace Engineering, Microwave, Space Technology
Experience : 2-6 Years
Job location : Bangalore
Preferable: CLD or CLA Certification
Job Role :
• Design and Development of RF systems, test & measurement equipment, data
acquisition systems, hardware in loop simulation systems.
• LabVIEW programming, troubleshooting, testing, software support and
• Research and development of algorithms in LabVIEW FPGA by studying the
technical papers/existing IPs/on their own logic.
• Onsite (different customer locations) installation, commissioning, training,
software Support and maintenance.
• Documentation: Preparing documents in various stages of the project such as
requirement specifications, design document, user manual, troubleshooting
Mandatory Skills :
1. Minimum 2 to 3 years of LabVIEW expertise
2. PC Based Instrumentation knowledge & ATE Experience
3. Good knowledge in Electronics fundamentals
• Experience in LabVIEW RT, LabVIEW FPGA is good to have.
• Experience in Device Drivers and protocols like RS 232/485 (Serial), TCP/IP,
Modbus, MIL1553, ARINC-429, Avionics Integration practices, etc.
• Understanding of Fundamental concepts like Sensors, Transducers, Data
Acquisition, Control Systems, SDLC, etc.
• Knowledge in using standard instruments like Multimeter, Relays, PLC
controllers, Oscilloscope, RF-testers,
• Proficient in MS-Office, Windows OS.
Locate your future workplace
Plot No. 3, Victorian Meadows, Munekolalu Village, Airport Varthur Road, Marathahalli Post 560 037