Responsible for all ACs (A350/A320) in HAM regarding Safran scope:
- Analysis of non-conformities
- Creation of work orders
- Ordering of spare parts
- Trouble shooting inside the aircraft
- Technical Degree in Electrics or similar
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of electrical system installations, ideally in the aviation industry
- Very good English mandatory, good German desirable
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best Employers for its sector.
Safran Engineering Services offers high-technology engineering services in the fields of aerospace, energy and ground transportation. Building on 30 years' experience, the company relies on 3,000 engineers dotted across nine countries worldwide.
- © Safran